Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Nana Saenz @ Flawless Summer Lovin' Cart Sale

June 23 - July 8
I have to admit, before the Flawless Summer Lovin' Cart Sale, I have never heard of Wisp Her or Nana Saenz; but now that I do - I have found several new items that I absolutely love! This Exclusive Summer Lovin' Cart Sale 50L dress and Exclusive Treasure Hunt Jewelry Set shown below are a few of them! I so love Summer and this is the perfect way to celebrate! Don't forget to check out one of her satellite stores, located right by her cart for other beautiful creations. I am definately looking forward to more of her new releases.

Dress - Roses Symphony blue  dress *NS* Top Mesh by Nana Saenz, Wisp Her - Exclusive Item for the Flawless Summer Lovin' Cart Sale 50L - includes Mesh Dress Top, Skirt, and Hat.
Jewelry - Happy Summer Day Jewelry Set ( necklace, earrings, bracelets) by Nana Saenz, Wisp Her - Treasure Hunt item at Flawless Summer Lovin' Cart Sale
Hair - Amacci Hair ~ Emita  - Fave Pack
Shoes - ::] TARA [: Music Flower Girl Blue
Skin - ZOE II limited dark *Step inSide* - 149L at Flawless Summer Lovin' Cart Sale
Shape - .::WoW Skins::. DolceNera shape






No comments:

Post a Comment