Friday, June 22, 2012

Boho Fashion

I loved this outfit that I found at Designer Showcase by Fashion Monkey Boutique - but I have to be honest and tell you it was HARD finding a hair to fit under this Mesh Hat (no mod/resizer rights - designer states it's because it's Mesh). I did however, find a great hair to compliment this outfit. It is a beautiful print and the suede bag is cute!
Outfit - :FMB: Parisian Nights - COMPLETE OUTFIT - Includes Tank Top (3 colors - beige, blue and orange), Mesh Skirt (one size), Mesh Summer Floppy Hat, Mesh Suede Bag, and Mesh Ballerina Flats - Currently Available at Designer Showcase for 85L
Hair - Tameless Hair - Liv **Note - to fit under hat I took the top of the hair off and wore the Hair Base and Mesh Bottom**
Skin - *Diamond Avatar* Katia Currently Available at Designer Showcase for 99L
Shape - Anna Shapes - Shape Jasmin - 500L$ *Special Price*
Necklace - Love Letters Modifiable Necklace by Misha Fine Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment